At readherooacademia.com, we hold a strong commitment to upholding the rights of intellectual property owners. We do not publish copyrighted books on our website and do not support digital piracy in any way. Our aim is to promote the latest works of world literature while ensuring that copyright is respected. Users may upload fragments of books for the benefit of other users, but we do not have the means to monitor them at all times. If you believe that any of these fragments infringe upon your copyright, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you may notify our copyright agent if you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and made accessible on our site. To ensure that your complaint is valid, please provide the following information in your notice of claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed
- Identification of the infringing material that you wish to have removed
- Please note that we cannot accept links to only search results. You must identify specific items in the search results that are infringing upon your work.
- Information that allows us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
By notifying us in accordance with these guidelines, you can help us to protect intellectual property rights while ensuring that our website remains a valuable resource for the literary community.